- The most important task of your life is NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU DO, BUT WHO YOU BECOME.
EPHESIANS 2:10 “For we are God’s workmanship…”
- Your life is NOT YOUR project.. your life is GOD’S project.
- Inside your soul there is a BATTLE between FLOURISHING self and LANGUISHING self
PSALM 92:12,13 ” The righteous will flourish like a palm tree…”
- When you flourish, you become more you.
2 CORINTHIANS 5:17 “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the NEW has come!”
- God wants to RESTORE you, Not RETIRE you.
PHILIPPIANS 1:6 (New Living Translation) “I am sure that God, who began the good work within you, will continue His work until it is finally finished on that day when Christ Jesus comes back again.”
Pieces of the Puzzle
(What we will talk about for the next 5 weeks)
- Your SPIRIT
EPHESIANS 3:16 ” I pray that out of His glorious riches He may strengthen you with power through His Spirit in your inner being..
2. Your MIND
ROMANS 12:2 (New Living Translation) “Don’t copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person by changing the way you think.”
3. Your TIME
ESPHESIANS 5:16 (New Living Translation) “Make the most of every opportunity…”
4. Your LOVE/PRESENCE
Hebrews 10:24 (The Message) “Let’s see how inventive we can be in encouraging love and helping out…”
5. Your EXPERIENCES
ROMANS 8:28a “And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him…”
- The Me i PRETEND to Be.
- The Me I Think I SHOULD Be. (comparison game… you will always loose)
- The Me OTHERS Want Me to Be.
- The Me I’m AFRAID God Wants Me to Be.
- The Me That FAILS to Be.
John 10:10b “I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full”
There’s a person Inside you that Desires to be fully Alive, thats the ME YOU/I WANT TO BE!
MEMORIZE THIS WEEK’S VERSE: 2 CORINTHIANS 5:17
Have a great week!